Saturday, August 30, 2008

8:53 pm

the time rings in my head. the time of the place decided was home two years ago now.
i feel as though this were my first time entering Boston. only to know i recognize it like the back my hand. it holds the building which put together my newest goal, path, dream. why am i so scared though. why is this year so much more daunting then the others. im walking alone again, as i stride through life dropping everyone i once knew. i hope over and over again im making the right decisions. some of the most selfish decisions ive ever made. in order to make sure the future is as desirable as i for see it to be.
everything looks like fragile thin ice i prance upon like a lion on the hunt. i pray that i can set everything in place before venturing on to the next stage which is approaching faster and faster into reality.
i see a bright light in front of me but i also know according to my maps and research there are multiple forks in the road only theres a warning on the crease of the map telling me those who travel here will only know the forks once you get to them. no warnings will be marked.
i will take on trip with grace and sharp eyes

No comments: